Friday, November 18, 2011

Feel the Beat

Post any questions you have about the "Feel the Beat" project here and I will answer them as fast as I can!

Ms. Rose

18 comments:

  1. Are we supposed to put a line graph on the project or a bar graph?

    -Christian P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian,
    You should have two line graphs. One will be from the Feel the Beat data you collected in science class and the other is from the heart beat data collection you did for two days (this was part of a math assignment). I hope this helps.
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. And one more thing: How should we make the graph from math because there are multiple data types like the 60%-80% Max Heart Rate, the Experiment Heart Rates, and then the Average Heart Rates for a day.

    -Christian P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I make a graph for my heart rate ALONE along with the other bar charts?

    Alex F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are the websites for the heart facts?
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian,
    I will ask Mr. Albano on Monday how he wants the graph for math. Did you turn it in already?
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex,
    You need to make a line graph for the project and you need to include your data and the other members of the class who did your experiment. Does this help?
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanie,
    You can get the heart fact from any website, such as the American Heart Association or http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/stories/spacescience/truthaboutyourheart/. At the end of Tech class with Mr. Forsyth you should have looked up heart facts that you can use on the poster as well.
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not yet.But I'm done but I still want to make sure how to do the graph correctly.

    -Christian P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant find the relationship between lung capcity and heart rate in my notes.

    Please help,
    Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  11. How should our hypothesis be constucted?

    -Will Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  12. Garrett,
    The relationship between lung capacity and heart rate was done in math class. Do you have the graph you made during the balloon activity?
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will,
    The hypothesis needs to be written as an "If...then.." statement. For example, If candy is eaten, then the average heart rate will increase. I hope this helps.
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!

    Will Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks found it :)


    Garrett Waldner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ms. Rose-

    is it okay if i did a bar chart(s) instead of a line graph? or do you want only line graphs?

    Alex F.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alex,
    It is fine if you already did a bar graph.
    Ms. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ms. Rose,
    Im confused. is our unit test on Monday or are you giving us the study guide for it on Monday for a test on Thursday???

    Please Answer!!!
    Alex F.

    ReplyDelete